Bookings for 2021 will have a different booking/cancellation policy due to Covid-19 causing travel restrictions.
On May 27th the PEI Government has announced that will open to travellers starting Jun 27th. PEI will open to the Atlantic Bubble for those who have received at least 1 dose of vaccine effect June 27th and to those from other parts of Canada effective August 8th if they have been fully vaccinated. For bookings made for a stay in 2021, the following policy will apply:
- Deposit is required to book a cottage
- Deposits will Not be charged until after June 1st
- We accept Visa, MasterCard or Email Transfer for Deposits
- Deposit will be deducted from the total cost of your reservation
- Balance owing is due at check in if paying with credit card or 7 days before arrival if paying with Email Transfer
- Reservations cannot be transferred or sold to another person.
- The person making the reservation is responsible for the cottage should any damage occur.
We do not permit any Tents, Campers or RV's on the property. There are 5 campgrounds within 5-7 minutes of our cottages.
For bookings made for a stay in 2021, we have modified our cancellation policy due to Covid-19 travel restrictions
2021 Covid-19 Travel Restrictions causing cancellations:
- Free Cancellations without penalty on All Bookings if cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival date.
- If New Travel Restrictions go in place within 30 days of your arrival date, you can cancel no problem. We will refund you deposit in full, less $10 Administration Fee.
2021 Cancellation Policy
If NO New Travel Restrictions get put in place our regular 2021 Cancellation Policy will apply.
For stays between Canada Day and Labor Day:
- Free cancellations if you cancel at least 30 days before arrival date
- If you cancel within 30 days of arrival date, you will receive a refund (less $50) if the cottage gets rented back out for the duration of your booking.
- If you are a "No Show" or do not cancel your booking, you will not receive any refund and will be responsible for any nights we do not get re-rented to another Guest.
For stays before after Labor Day
- you will need to cancel your booking a full 7 days before arrival. A refund will be issued less $20 Cancellation Fee.
We are a small business with a short operating season. Reserving a Cottage means you are buying that time period preventing others from booking it. Therefore if you have to cancel for any reason (outside of Travel Restrictions due to Covid, the above policy will apply without any exceptions. We recommend that you purchase "Trip Cancellation Insurance" in the event your must cancel your trip. This is especially important if you are taking Ferries or Flights to get you to PEI.