Rentals available from June – September
Please send your inquiries our “Availability” page for a faster response.
For general questions, PLEASE email email@example.com
Check available up to 9pm (those who expect to arrive after 9pm should contact our office for late arrival instructions)
Our phones are staffed daily May 1 – October 30 to take your reservation. November-April, please email us (fastest response) or leave a message (which are retrieved weekly). We are happy to return your telephone message.
The person who’s name the reservation is under must check in and pay the balance owing before access can be given to other members in your travelling group who arrive earlier. Full payment is required at check in by the person who reserved the cottage. Deposits are non-transferable to another person if you have to cancel your reservation. Balance owing is due upon arrival/check in. If you arrive earlier than the start of your reservation you will still be charged for the dates you reserved. Short stays of only a couple of nights will be charged in full at time of booking for stays between June 30- Labour Day. Once you have booked with us it is understood that you have purchased the rental period booked and will be subject to the cancellation policy below should you cancel or shorten your stay.
Once you have booked with us, you are agreeing that you have purchased the rental period for the dates you have booked and therefore the following cancellation policy will be applied to ALL cancellations no matter the reason for you having to cancel.
We ask that all cancellations be made in writing by email. A confirmation of your cancellation will be sent back to you by email..
For bookings between June 25 – Labour Day the following cancellation policy applies. If you cancel:
- – at least 30 days prior to arrival you will receive a full refund less a $100 non-refundable cancellation fee.
- – within 8-29 days of arrival Refunds will be given (less $100 non-refundable fee) once the cottage gets re-rented for the # of nights you booked.
- – within 7 days of arrival date, you will not receive any refund on your deposit.
- – It is important that you still cancel within 7 days. Failure to cancel could result in the full amount of the booking being charged to you should the cottage remain vacant during the nights you have booked. It is important to let us know as soon as possible if your circumstances make you have to cancel.
- if you cancel within 7 days of arrival and we cannot get the cottage rented out for all the nights you had reserved, you may be held responsible for paying for any nights not booked out.
- If you shorten your stay you will be held responsible for all nights booked unless the cottage gets rented back out of which we will issue you a refund, less the $100 non-refundable cancellation fee.
For bookings before June 25th or starting Labour Day,
- – Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to arrival for a full refund less $30 processing fee.
- – Cancellation made within 2 weeks of arrival will receive a refund less 1 night stay
We do sympathize when emergencies occur however, we must apply this policy to cancellations for any reason. Therefore to cover the costs of your rental should you have to cancel for an unforeseen emergency we recommend you protect your by purchasing Vacation Travel Insurance. A Cancellation means a missed opportunity for another Guest and could mean loss revenue for us therefore we must adhere to our policy for all bookings for any reason including emergencies.
Accepted: Visa or MasterCard
Sorry but due to a short season there are No Refunds given if you leave for any reason before your reservation has ended
Lost and Found Items:
Lost and found items are only held till October and must be claimed by then. Items that left unclaimed are disposed of. Guests need their items sent to them before Labour Day will have to make arrangements for someone or a courier to pick them up from our Office. We are happy to mail your items to you after Labour Day but you have to prepay the postage + $5 handling fee.Check Availability