Please Note: While we are not expecting the CBMF to be cancelled we want to ensure our Guests that if the Cavendish Beach Music Festival is cancelled due to the COVID-19 Virus, we at Mayfield Country Cottages will refund all our CBMF bookings in full, including the $500 Non-Refundable Deposit.
2020 Cavendish Beach Music Festival Policies
Below you will see the cottage types we have available
This page/policies apply to the Cavendish Beach Music Festival Period (July 9,10,11,12) only. See our regular policies for dates outside July 9,10,11,12. A Shuttle Service is provided for Fri/Sat/Sun
2020 Cavendish Beach Music Festival July 9,10,11,12 - Shuttle Service is available from our property.
- Over night Plain Clothes Security on site to enforce these rules
- For 2018 our property (including the pool area) and Office will be under camera surveillance.
- We are not suitable for those who want to stay up partying through the night after the festival
- We will only take QUIET PERSONS who will respect and abide by our rules
RULES for staying
- These Rules apply to Cavendish Beach Music Festival Weekend ONLY
- Use of Legalized Cannabis cannot be used inside the cottage and cottage windows or doors must be closed while using outside on the deck
- Quiet Time is 12 midnight - 8am and is STRICTLY ENFORCED
- No hanging out on the decks after the festival after midnight. Be quiet if on the deck smoking during quiet time (meaning no talking duirng quiet time).
- All persons staying on our property will be required to wear bracelets Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun. Only those with our bracelets will be allowed on the property
- No Off Site Visitors Allowed - Day or Night on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- NO PETS allowed - NO SMOKING inside the cottage ($1000 Violation Fee will apply)
- If you arrive with more persons than that approved in your booking, or if you try to sneak in extra persons you may be evicted from the property or prohibited from staying with no refunds given
- If you Try to sneak in extra people over what you booked for, you will be caught and evicted from the property without any refund.
- Reservations & Deposits are NON-Transferable to other persons
- Upon check in, all occupants must check in at the office and provide photo ID
- Names and age of each person to stay is required upon booking
- Deposit must be paid by Visa or Master Card. Credit card used must belong to someone staying in the cottage.
- $100 Non-Refundable Deposit is due to hold a cottage until November when they make the 1st announcement. Then if you proceed with the booking you will be required to pay the additional $400 (to make up the $500 deposit). If you book after November 1st you will be required to pay the $500 Non-Refundable Deposit at time of booking.
- $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is due with each booking; Balance is due on March 15, 2020
- The person who's name is on the reservation is responsible for the cottage and/or damage
- Access to the Cottage will NOT be given until the person who booked has arrived and registered. Everyone arriving later is required to check in at the Office immediately upon arriving.
- Only the # of people you booked for will be allowed to stay in the cottage
- Written permission by email must be obtained from our Office to increase the # of occupants to stay
- You cannot sell your reservation to another person should you have to cancel. Reservations/deposits are non-transferable.
- For Cancellations made before up to March 14, 2020, you will lose the $500 non-refundable deposit you paid.
- For Cancellations after March 14, 2020, you will receive a full refund less the $500 non-refundable deposit paid as long as the cottage gets rented back for the nights you have booked..
- If you leave before your reservation has ended, you will NOT receive any refund
- If you arrive before your reservation starts (and we have availability) you will be required to pay the regular cottage rate for the season (discounted from CBMF rates) along with the 4 night CBMF reservation cost you had booked
March 26, 2020: To all our valued Guests for all bookings made before May 16, 2020:
If you made your booking before May 16, 2020 for a stay in the 2020 Season and COVID -19 Restrictions are still in place for travel or this Virus is still a threat for our country making you have to Cancel your reservation, we are waiving our regular Cancellation Policy. If you must cancel, we will refund your deposit in full including the $500. Non-Refundable Cancellation Fee so you will not be out any money.
We have two cottages Availability for 2020 inquire here Check Availability You have to fill out the inquiry form as we will not be showing the CBMF in the "Search for Vacancies".
Updated March 9, 2020 ($500 is required at time of booking and the balance owing will be due on April 15th)
2020 Rates - For CBMF Festival Weekend - Shuttle Service is available
Festival is behind "Avonlea Shops". We are Not within walking distance, 6kms away - about 6-7 min drive. You get dropped off near Avonlea Shops or as close to the Festival Stage as possible but for pick up you must walk up to the Gas Station at the intersection of Rte 6 & 13 which is about 3/4km walk along Rte 6 from the Avonlea Shops entrance. You are shown where the pick up location on your ride up to the festival. Shuttle runs from 12noon - 7:30pm and 10:30pm - midnight on Fri/Sat/Sun. Flat Fee of $75 per person. Shuttle service is available for 2020.