We are 7 minutes from the CBMF Grounds
Featuring 1,2 and 3 bedroom cottages for quiet. Cannabis is Not permitted on our property.
Updated: May 17th/22 @ 6:30pm
We had a cancellation for a 1 bedroom cottage but it is not rebooked.
Sold out for July 7,8,9
2022 Cavendish Beach Music Festival Policies
CBMF will be held July 7,8,9 for 2022.
The Policies outlined on this page are strictly for staying during the Music Festival Weekend.
See our regular policies for stays outside July 7,8,9
SEE 2022 RATES BELOW
Due to Covid we are not offering our private shuttle service for 2022.
We are a 7 min drive to the festival grounds, we are not within walking distance (6kms)
2022 Cavendish Beach Music Festival July 7,8,9 1 bedroom available
- Over night Plain Clothes Security on site to enforce these rules
- For 2018 our property (including the pool area) and Office will be under camera surveillance.
- We are not suitable for those who want to stay up partying through the night after the festival
- We will only take QUIET PERSONS who will respect and abide by our rules
- Only 1 cottage per group so no booking of multiple cottages
- To book or inquire you need to contact us directly at email@example.com as we will not be displaying our Vacancy and you will Not be able to book online.
RULES for staying during CBMF period
- These Rules apply to Cavendish Beach Music Festival Weekend ONLY
- Effective 2021 due to damages we've incurred, Use of Legalized Cannabis will NOT be permitted on our property.
- Quiet Time is 12 midnight - 8am and is STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Absolutely No hanging out on the decks after the festival after midnight. Be quiet if on the deck smoking during quiet time (meaning no talking duirng quiet time).
- All persons staying on our property will be required to wear bracelets Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun. Only those with our bracelets will be allowed on the property
- No Off Site Visitors Allowed - from Thursday 9pm through till Monday 1pm (Day or Night)
- Maximum 2 Vehicles per Cottage
- NO PETS allowed in any cottages - NO SMOKING inside the cottage ($1000 Violation Fee will apply)
- If you arrive with more persons than that approved in your booking, or if you try to sneak in extra persons you may be evicted from the property or prohibited from staying with no refunds given
- If you Try to sneak in extra people over what you booked for, you will be caught and evicted from the property without any refund.
- Reservations & Deposits are NON-Transferable to other persons so no selling your reservation
- Upon arrival, ALL occupants must check in at the office and provide photo ID
- Names and age of each person to stay is required upon booking
- Deposit must be paid by Visa or Master Card. Credit card used must belong to someone staying in the cottage.
- $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is due with each booking at time of booking; Balance is due 60 days before arrival on May 8, 2022
- The person who's name is on the reservation is responsible for the cottage and/or damage
- Access to the Cottage will NOT be given until the person who booked has arrived and registered. Everyone arriving later is required to check in at the Office immediately upon arriving.
- Only the # of people you booked for will be allowed to stay in the cottage
- Written permission by email must be obtained from our Office to increase the # of occupants to stay
- You cannot sell your reservation to another person should you have to cancel. Reservations/deposits are non-transferable.
- For Cancellations made before May 8, 2022 you will lose the $500 non-refundable deposit you paid.
- For Cancellations after May 8m 2022, you will receive a full refund less the $500 non-refundable deposit paid as long as the cottage gets rented back for the nights you have booked..
- If you leave before your reservation has ended, you will NOT receive any refund
- If you arrive before your reservation starts (and we have availability) you will be required to pay the regular cottage rate for the season (discounted from CBMF rates) along with the 5 night CBMF reservation cost you had booked
- Should the Festival be cancelled due to covid, you have two choices. You can have your $500 deposit applied toward the 2023 festival to keep your cottage (and all other money would be refunded) or you can get a FULL refund on all money you've paid less $10 admin fee on
Updated: May 10th @ 4pm - We have a cancellation for a 1 bedroom so it is available
2022 Rates - For CBMF Festival Weekend
Rates below cover a 5 night stay. Cottage rates are 30% more for CBMF period
While you are not required to stay the full 5 nights, these rates are required for any stays (of up to 5 nights)
1 Bedroom Cottage: Available for 1 cottage for 2022 (May 10th @ 4pm we received a cancellation)
Maximum 4 persons
Covers up to 5 nights: $1200 + tax and covers up to 2 persons
Extra persons: $150 + tax per extra person
7 nights: $1400 + tax and covers up to 2 persons
Extra person $180 + tax per extra person
Maximum 6 persons
Maximum 6 persons
Maxium 8 persons
Festival is behind "Avonlea Shops". We are Not within walking distance, 6kms away - about 6-7 min drive.
Due to Covid, there will not be a Private Shuttle Service available for 2022. We hope to have it return for 2023.
Limo services are available to book return trips so you are guaranteed pick up after the festival.