Cavendish Beach Music Festival Policies
This page/policies apply to the Cavendish Beach Music Festival Period (July 5,6,7,8) only. See our regular policies for dates outside July 5,6,7,8. A Shuttle Service is provided for Fri/Sat/Sun
2018 Cavendish Beach Music Festival July 6,7,8 – Shuttle Service is available from our property. Sorry but we are sold out for those July 6,7,8 (updated June 17th @ 4:30am) .
RULES for staying
- These Rules apply to Cavendish Beach Music Festival Weekend ONLY
- Quiet Time is 111pm – 8am and is STRICTLY ENFORCED – no hanging out on the decks after the festival. Be quiet if on the deck smoking during quiet time (meaning no talking duirng quiet time).
- All persons staying on our property will be required to wear bracelets Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun. Only those with our bracelets will be allowed on the property
- No Off Site Visitors Allowed – Day or Night on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- NO PETS allowed – NO SMOKING inside the cottage ($1000 Violation Fee will apply)
- If you arrive with more persons than that approved in your booking, or if you try to sneak in extra persons you may be evicted from the property or prohibited from staying with no refunds given
- Pool is closed during the CBMF Weekend
- Over night Plain Clothes Security on site to enforce these rules
- For 2018 our property (including the pool area) and Office will be under camera surveillance.
- We are not suitable for those who want to stay up partying through the night after the festival
- We will only take QUIET PERSONS who will respect and abide by our rules
- Reservations & Deposits are NON-Transferable to other persons
- Upon check in, all occupants must check in at the office and provide photo ID
- Names and age of each person to stay is required upon booking
- Deposit must be paid by Visa or Master Card. Credit card used must belong to someone staying in the cottage.
- $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is due at booking; Balance is due on April 15, 2019
- The person who’s name is on the reservation is responsible for the cottage and/or damage
- Access to the Cottage will NOT be given until the person who booked has arrived and registered. Everyone arriving later is required to check in at the Office immediately upon arriving.
- Only the # of people you booked for will be allowed to stay in the cottage
- Written permission by email must be obtained from our Office to increase the # of occupants to stay
- For Cancellations made before up to April 14, 2019, you will lose the $500 non-refundable deposit you paid.
- For Cancellations after April 14, 2019, you will receive a full refund less the $500 non-refundable deposit paid as long as the cottage gets rented back for the nights you have booked..
- If you leave before your reservation has ended, you will NOT receive any refund
For 2019 – CBMF Festival Weekend – Shuttle Service is available
We will accept bookings for 2019 starting July 12, 2018. $100 non refundable cancellation fee will be required upon booking and will be deducted from the total cost of the stay.
Festival is behind “Avonlea Village/Avonlea Shops”. We are Not within walking distance, 6kms away – about 6-7 min drive. Shuttle service is available for 2018.