2024 BOOKINGS (excluding CBMF and SOMMO bookings)
For bookings made for a stay in 2024, the following policy will apply:
- Deposit is required to book a cottage, payable by Visa or Mastercard
- For stays June 24-Sept 1: $300 or 30% of the total cost of the booking, whichever is greater
- For stays before June 25 or after Sept 4: $150 or 30% of the total cost of the booking, whichever is greater
- Deposit will be deducted from the total cost of your reservation
- Balance owing is due at check in
- Reservations cannot be transferred or sold to another person.
- The person making the reservation is responsible for the cottage should any damage occur.
- Your Cottage # may shift due to adjustment, however we guarantee you will get the same cottage type you reserved or an upgrade for Free.
For Group Bookings (2 or more cottages):
- The above will apply except the deposit amount is 50% of the total cost of the booking
- Cancellation Policy is 60 days before arrival date.
Cavendish Beach Musci Festival bookings:
We have a separate policy for CBMF. Please review our CBMF policies that outline that policy
Sommo Music Festival bookings:
We have a separate policy for SOMMO. Please review our SOMMO policies that outline that policy
CANCELLATION POLICY (excluding CBMF bookings)
- Cancellations made at least 30 days before arrival will be refunded less a $50 Admin Fee.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of your arrival date will be refunded less a $100 Cancellation Fee if we can rent the cottage out to another guest for the nights you have booked.
- If you do not cancel your reservation you will be held responsible for all nights booked that we are not successful in getting rented out to another Guest.
- If you leave before your reservation has ended, you will Not receive Any refund.
- Bookings will be made around your dates so if you shorten your stay or change dates you will be held responsible for any nights we are not successful in renting out to another Guest.
- Once you book with us, it is understand that you agree to these terms. Please note that once you book a cottage with us, that cottage goes off line which means others have lost the opportunity to rent it. Therefore you have purchased the time frame you have booked and can be held responsible for the duration of your booking should we not be able to get it rented back out for all the nights you had booked.
For Group Bookings (2 or more cottages)
- Cancellations received at least 60 days before arrival will automatically get a full refund less $50 Admin Fee per cottage.
- Cancellations received 8-59 days will receive a full refund (less $100 cancellation fee) if we can get the cottage booked with another guest.
- Cancellations received within 7 days before arrival could result in the full amount of the reservation being charged if we do not get the cottages rented out to another Guest.
- Date changes are not permitted for Group bookings within 60 days from arrival
- If you leave before the reservation has ended no refunds will be issued
We are a small business with a short season and we must adhere to our cancellation polices for all cancellations (including Ferry/Flight delays or cancellations). We are not able to make exceptions so we highly rceommend you purchase trip cancellation insurance (any travel agency can provide this) for in the event your flight or ferry gets cancelled.