BOOKING (excluding CBMF bookings)
For bookings made for a stay in 2023, the following policy will apply:
- Deposit is required to book a cottage, payable by Visa or Mastercard
- For stays June 25-Sept 4: $300 or 30% of the total cost of the booking, whichever is greater
- For stays before June 25 or after Sept 4: $150 or 30% of the total cost of the booking, whichever is greater
- Deposit will be deducted from the total cost of your reservation
- Balance owing is due at check in
- There is a 2% service fee applicable to final payments (balance owing at Check In) if made by Visa or Mastercard; to avoid this 2% service fee please pay final balance with debit/interac or cash at Check In.
- Reservations cannot be transferred or sold to another person.
- The person making the reservation is responsible for the cottage should any damage occur.
- Your Cottage # may shift due to adjustment, however we guarantee you will get the same cottage type you reserved or an upgrade for Free.
GROUP BOOKINGS: more than 2 cottages
- Deposit is 50% of total cost of booking, cancellation is 60 days before arrival.
Cavendish Beach Musci Festival bookings:
We have a separate policy for CBMF. Please review our CBMF policies that outline that policy
CANCELLATIONS (excluding CBMF bookings)
For bookings made for a stay in 2023 between June 25 - September 4, the following Cancellation Policy will apply:
- Cancellations made at least 30 days before arrival will be refunded less a $50 Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of your arrival date will be refunded less a $100 Cancellation Fee if we can rent the cottage out to another guest for the nights you have booked.
- If you do not cancel your reservation you will be held responsible for all nights booked that we are not successful in getting rented out to another Guest.
- If you leave before your reservation has ended, you will Not receive Any refund.
- Bookings will be made around your dates so if you shorten your stay or change dates you will be held responsible for any nights we are not successful in renting out to another Guest.
- Once you book with us, it is understand that you agree to these terms. Please note that once you book a cottage with us, that cottage goes off line which means others have lost the opportunity to rent it. Therefore you have purchased the time frame you have booked and can be held responsible for the duration of your booking should we not be able to get it rented back out for all the nights you had booked.
For bookings for a stay before June 25 or after September 4 and you must cancel, please cancel at least 14 days prior to arrival and receive a full refund less $30 administration fee. For cancellations made within 14 days of arrive, we will refund your deposit if we are successful in renting the cottage out to another Guest less $30 administration fee.
We are a small business with a short season and we must adhere to our cancellation polices for all cancellations (including Ferry/Flight delays or cancellations). We are not able to make exceptions.