1 Bedroom Deluxe Cottage
Separate Bedroom with Queen Bed
Living room has pull out couch (double)
Fridge, Stove, Microwave
Coffee Maker, Kettle, Toaster
Dishes, Pots, Silverware
Flat Screen TV with Satellite TV
Air Conditioning, Wireless Internet
Deck with Propane BBQ and Patio Table set
Bedding, pillows, alarm clocks in each room
Towels for showering (exchange at the Office)
Toilet paper. Hotel type Soap
Dish Soap (including for dishwasher)
Salt and Pepper
Dish Cloth & Dish Towel, Pot Holders
Garbage bags and Trash pick up daily
Hair Dryer upon request
Make Up Removal Wipes Upon Request
YOU NEED TO BRING:
Towels to use at the Pool or Beach
Shampoo / Conditioner, Hair Dryer
Food, Foil or Plastic Wrap, Paper Towel
Beach Chairs or Beach Umbrellas
2020 RATES From:
OFF SEASON From:
June 5-20 / Sept 7-26 $99
Get 20% OFF Week Nights, Click here for details
MID SEASON From:
June 21-27 / Aug 30-Sept 6 $119
June 28-July 8 / Aug 23-29 $139
Get $20 OFF Week Nights, Click here for details
PEAK SEASON From:
July 13-18 / Aug 16-22 $149
July 19 - August 15 $169
Maximum occupancy 4 persons including children of any age
Check in: 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Check In: by 10:30am
If you plan to arrive outside of check in times, please notify the Office in advance so make arrangements. If you plan to arrive after 6pm please inform the Office on arrival day.
If you have purchased a Family Package, you can pick up your passes anytime from 11:00am and onward. 1 Hour Advanced Notice of your arrival is requested, please notify the Office.SEARCH fOR VACANCIES
- NO PETS allowed from June 28-August 30 ($500 violation/cleaning fee will apply if you bring a Pet into this cottage between June 28-Aug 30).
- Pet Friendly before June 28 or after August 30 (dogs only) with small NON-Shedding Breeds who are 25lbs & under that is at least 1 year old with a $15 Nightly Pet Fee per dog, max 2 dogs allowed. Pets must be disclosed when inquiring and be approved by our Office before booking. If you show up with a pet that has not been approved by our Office you may not be allowed to stay but will be held responsible for the full # of nights booked.
- No Smoking Inside the Cottage ($500 Violation and Cleaning Fee will apply if we find that you have smoked inside the Cottage). Ashtrays are provided in the Cottage for you to smoke outside on the Deck.
- Maximum 4 persons including children of any age
- Fresh Fish of any kind (including Chowders) cannot be cooked inside the Cottage. We provide you with an Electric Element to use on your deck table if you want to cook in the Frying pan. If you want to cook Lobster or Mussels or other Shell Fish, we have a Propane Cooker and Pot to use on your Deck.
- Bicycles, Hitches or Roof Top Cargo Carriers cannot be carried inside the Cottage but they can be safely stored on or beside your Cottage Deck
- Parking: Each Cottage comes with parking for 2 Vehicles. No Tents or RV’s permitted
- Quiet Time is 10pm – 8am. Respect must be given to other Cottage Renters who may be sleeping so please NO gatherings outside on the decks after 10pm. If out smoking on the deck after 10pm, please not talking
- Sorry No Wood burning Fires permitted
- Visitors are permitted between 10am – 9pm but must vacate the premises by 9pm. Limit of 4 Off Site Visitors permitted in this cottage.
- NO Events, such as Reunions, Stag Parties, or other large group gatherings.
SEARCH fOR VACANCIES