2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM WHIRLPOOL COTTAGE
Master Bedroom with a King Bed
2nd Bedroom has a Queen & a Double
Living room has pull out couch (double)
Fridge, Stove, Microwave, most have Dishwasher
Coffee Maker, Kettle, Toaster, Dishes, Pots, Silverware
2 Bathrooms, Master has Air Massage Tub
Flat Screen TV with Satellite TV, Electric Fireplace
Air Conditioning, Wireless Internet
Deck with Propane BBQ and Patio Table set
Bedding, pillows, alarm clocks in each room
Towels for showering (exchange at the Office)
Toilet paper. Hotel type Soap
Dish Soap (including for dishwasher)
Salt and Pepper
Dish Cloth & Dish Towel, Pot Holders
Garbage bags and Trash pick up daily
Hair Dryer upon request
Make Up Removal Wipes Upon Request
YOU NEED TO BRING:
Towels to use at the Pool or Beach
Shampoo / Conditioner, Hair Dryer
Food, Foil or Plastic Wrap, Paper Towel
Beach Chairs or Beach Umbrellas
Availability Calendar at bottom of this page
2019 RATES From: Click here for Discounts during your Stay
OFF SEASON From:
June 6-25 / Sept 2-29 $139
MID SEASON From:
June 26-July 4 / Aug 25-Sept 1 $179
PEAK SEASON From:
July 8 - August 24 $229
Maximum 7 persons including children of any age
Check in: After 4:00pm (up to 9pm)
Check In: by 11:00am
If you plan to arrive outside of check in times, please notify the Office in advance so make arrangements. If you plan to arrive after 6pm please inform the Office on arrival day.
If you have purchased a Family Package, you can pick up your passes anytime from 11:00am and onward. 1 Hour Advanced Notice of your arrival is requested, please notify the Office.
Check out our SPECIALS for discounts on your stay
- No Pets Allowed ($500 Violation and Cleaning Fee will apply if you bring a pet into the Cottage)
- No Smoking Inside the Cottage ($500 Violation and Cleaning Fee will apply if we find that you have smoked inside the Cottage). Ashtrays are provided in the Cottage for you to smoke outside on the Deck.
- Maximum 7 persons including children of any age
- Fresh Fish of any kind (including Chowders) cannot be cooked inside the Cottage. We provide you with an Electric Element to use on your deck table if you want to cook in the Frying pan. If you want to cook Lobster or Mussels or other Shell Fish, we have a Propane Cooker and Pot to use on your Deck.
- Bicycles, Hitches or Roof Top Cargo Carriers cannot be carried inside the Cottage but they can be safely stored on or beside your Cottage Deck
- Parking: Each Cottage comes with parking for 2 Vehicles. No Tents or RV’s permitted
- Quiet Time is 11pm – 8am. Respect must be given to other Cottage Renters who may be sleeping so please NO gatherings outside on the decks after 11pm.
- Sorry No Wood burning Fires permitted
- Visitors are permitted between 10am – 9pm but must vacate the premises by 9pm.