For bookings made for a stay in 2024, the following policy will apply:
- Deposit is required to book a cottage
- For stays between June 25-Sept 2 a deposit amount is required for $300 or 30% of the total cost of the booking, whichever is greater
- For stays before June 25 or after Sept 2: $150 or 30% of the total cost of the booking, whichever is greater
- Cards accepted Visa, MasterCard, Debit/Interac
- Deposit will be deducted from the total cost of your reservation
- Balance owing is due at check in
- Reservations cannot be transferred or sold to another person.
- The person making the reservation is responsible for the cottage should any damage occur.
- Minimum stay of 4 nights in High Season (July 10 - Aug 27). Shorter stays may come available between other bookings so please check with us. Short stays less than 4 nights in high season (July 10-Aug 27) will be charged to your card in full
GROUP BOOKINGS: 2 or more cottages
- Deposit is 50% of total cost of booking, cancellation is 60 days before arrival.
Tents, Campers or RV's are not permitted on the property. There are 5 campgrounds within 5-7 mins of our cottages
For bookings made for a stay in 2024 the following Cancellation Policy will apply.
- A cancellation fee of $50 will apply if you cancel more than 30 days before arrival date.
- If you have to cancel within 8-30 days of your arrival date you will receive a full refund (less $100 cancellation fee) only if we are successful in renting the cottage out to another Guest for the # of nights you had booked.
- If you cancel within 7 days of arrival you will be held responsible for any nights we do not get rented out to another guest.
- If you do not cancel your reservation you will be held responsible for all nights booked that we are not successful in getting rented out to another Guest.
- If you leave before your reservation has ended, you will Not receive Any refund.
- Bookings will be made around your dates so if you shorten your stay or change dates within 30 days of arrival, you will be held responsible for any nights we are not successful in renting out to another Guest.
- Date changes can be made to your booking at least 30 days before arrival however they are solely at the discretion of Management (because we've booked this cottage around your dates. Changing your dates within 30 days of arrival means you will be held responsible any nights you had originally booked that we are not able to get rented out to another Guest.
- Group bookings (more than 1 cottage is booked) are subject to a 60 day cancellation period. Should you cancel at least 60 days before arrival you will receive a full refund less $50 Admin fee for each cottage booked. If you cancel within 60 days you will receive a full refund (less $100 cancellation fee) if we are successful in getting all of your nights booked in the same the cottage.
- Once you book with us, it is understand that you agree to these terms. We have a very short operating season so please note that once you book a cottage with us, that cottage goes off line which means others have lost the opportunity to rent it. Therefore you have purchased the time frame you have booked and can be held responsible for the duration of your booking should we not be able to get it rented back out for all the nights you had booked.
If you must cancel, it is vital you give us as much notice as possible so we can try to be successful at getting your nights booked. However, should we not be successful in getting the cottage rented out for the period you had purchased, you may be held responsible for any nights we do not get rented to another guest.
If you have flight or ferry reservations to get you to PEI, please note that should flights or cruises be cancel due to any reason, you will still be responsible for the number of nights you have reserved. To protect yourself we advise that you purchase "Travel Insurance" to cover any expenses out of pocket. Some Credit Cards offer Trip Cancellation Protection to their card holders; contact your bank for information
We are a small business with a short season and we must adhere to our cancellation polices for all guests no matter the emergency requiring the cancellation. Please protect yourself with Travel Insurance to cover you and your family in the event of unexpected illness or death in the family. We sympathize with all Guests who have to cancel but we must maintain our cancellation policy.
COVID TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
If Gov't puts travel restrictions in place preventing you from being able to travel to PEI (or requiring you to isolate) we are offering free Cancellations. You will be able to cancel due to travel restrictions even if it is within the cancellation period and receive a full refund less $10 Admin Fee. However, if you catch Covid and need to cancel that will be treated like any other illness and our regular Cancellion Policy will apply, therefore, we advise you purchase trip cancellation insurance.