For bookings made for a stay in 2022, the following policy will apply:
- Deposit is required to book a cottage
- Cards accepted Visa, MasterCard, Debit/Interac
- Deposit will be deducted from the total cost of your reservation
- Balance owing is due at check in when paying with cards.
- Paying with E-Mail Transfer - Balance is due 1 week prior to arrival
- Reservations cannot be transferred or sold to another person.
- The person making the reservation is responsible for the cottage should any damage occur.
- Minimum stay of 4 nights in High Season (July 11 - Aug 21). Shorter stays may come available between other bookings so please check with us. Short stays in high season (July 11-Aug 21) will be charged to your card in full
Tents, Campers or RV's are not permitted on the property. There are 5 campgrounds within 5-7 mins of our cottages
For bookings made for a stay in 2022 between June 25 - September 6, the following Cancellation Policy will apply.
- A full refund less $100 cancellation fee will be issued if you can cancel at least 30 days prior to your arrival date
- If you have to cancel within 8-29 days of your arrival date you will receive a full refund (less $100 cancellation fee) if we are successful in renting the cottage out to another Guest.
- Cancellations made within 7 days will result in a refund (less $200 cancellation fee) if the cottage gets rented back out for the # of nights you had reserved.
- If you do not cancel your reservation you will be held responsible for all nights booked that we are not successful in getting rented out to another Guest.
- If you leave before your reservation has ended, you will Not receive any refund
- If you make modifications to your stay within 30 days of arrival to shorten your stay, you will be held responsible for any nights we are not successful in renting out to another Guest. Changes are approved soley at the discretion of Management.
For bookings for a stay before June 25 or after September 6 and you must cancel, please cancel at least 14 days prior to arrival and receive a full refund less $20 administration fee. For cancellations made within 14 days of arrive, we will refund your deposit if we are successful in renting the cottage out to another Guest.
If you have flight or ferry reservations to get you to PEI, please note that should flights or cruises be cancel due to any reason, you will still be responsible for the number of nights you have reserved. To protect yourself we advise that you purchase "Travel Insurance" to cover any expenses out of pocket. Some Credit Cards offer Trip Cancellation Protection to their card holders; contact your bank for information
We are a small business with a short season and we must adhere to our cancellation polices for all guests no matter the emergency requiring the cancellation. Please protect yourself with Travel Insurance to cover you and your family in the event of unexpected illness or death in the family. We sympathize with all Guests who have to cancel but we must maintain our cancellation policy.