1 BEDROOM DELUXE WHIRLPOOL COTTAGE
Separate Bedroom with Queen Bed
Living room has pull out couch (double)
Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave,
Coffee Maker, Kettle, Toaster, Dishes, Pots, Silverware
Flat Screen TV with Satellite TV, Electric Fireplace
Bathroom has Air Massage Tub with shower in tub
Air Conditioning, Wireless Internet
Deck with Propane BBQ and Patio Table set
Bedding, pillows, alarm clocks in each room
Towels for showering (exchange at the Office)
Toilet paper. Hotel type Soap
Dish Soap (including for dishwasher)
Salt and Pepper
Dish Cloth & Dish Towel, Pot Holders
Garbage bags and Trash pick up daily
Hair Dryer upon request
Make Up Removal Wipes Upon Request
YOU NEED TO BRING:
Towels to use at the Pool or Beach
Shampoo / Conditioner, Hair Dryer
Food, Foil or Plastic Wrap, Paper Towel
Beach Chairs or Beach Umbrellas
SEARCH fOR VACANCIES
OFF SEASON From: Sun-Thurs Fri-Sat
June 3-19 / Sept 6-26 $84.95 $99
MID SEASON From:
June 20-26 / Aug 29-Sept 5 $119 $139
June 27-July 7 / Aug 22-28 $139 $159
PEAK SEASON From: Regular Reduced
July 8-11 Cavendish Beach Music Festival - Inquire
July 12 - August 21 $159 $179
Get $14 Off per night when you stay 4 nights or more between June 20-Sept 5
Get the discounted Sun-Thurs rate for any night when you stay 3 nights or more June 3-19 or Sept 6-26 including Friday and Saturday nights
Pet Fee: $20 per pet/per night
We only accept small breed (under 30lbs) NON-Shedding Breeds (no execptions due to allergies)
Maximum 2 pets per cottage
Rate covers 2 persons; Extra adults or children $15 per night in Mid and Peak Season or $10 per night in Off Season
Maximum occupancy 4 persons including children of any age
Check in: 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Check In: by 10:30am
If you plan to arrive outside of check in times, please notify the Office in advance so make arrangements. If you plan to arrive after 6pm please inform the Office on arrival day.
If you have purchased a Family Package, you can pick up your passes anytime from 11:00am and onward. 1 Hour Advanced Notice of your arrival is requested, please notify the Office.
SEARCH fOR VACANCIES
- Pet Friendly (dogs only)
with small NON-Shedding Breeds who are 30lbs & under that is at least 1 year old with a $20 Nightly Pet Fee per dog, max 2 dogs allowed. Pets must be disclosed when inquiring and be approved by our Office before booking. If you show up with a pet that has not been approved by our Office you may not be allowed to stay but will be held responsible for the full # of nights booked.
- No Smoking Inside the Cottage ($500 Violation and Cleaning Fee will apply if we find that you have smoked inside the Cottage). Ashtrays are provided in the Cottage for you to smoke outside on the Deck.
- Cannabis: legalized Cannabis cannot be used inside the cottage or on the deck while cottage windows and doors are open
- Maximum Occupancy 4 persons including children of any age
- Fresh Fish of any kind (including Chowders) cannot be cooked inside the Cottage. We provide you with an Electric Element to use on your deck table if you want to cook in the Frying pan. If you want to cook Lobster or Mussels or other Shell Fish, we have a Propane Cooker and Pot to use on your Deck.
- Bicycles, Hitches or Roof Top Cargo Carriers cannot be carried inside the Cottage but they can be safely stored on or beside your Cottage Deck
- Parking: Each Cottage comes with parking for 2 Vehicles. No Tents, Campers, Trailers or RV’s
- Quiet Time is 10pm – 8am. Respect must be given to other Cottage Renters who may be sleeping so please NO gatherings outside on the decks after 11pm.
- Sorry No Wood burning Fires permitted
- Off SiteVisitors: Effective 2020 season and going forward each year, we will be implimenting a New Visitor Policy of No Off Site Visitors. We will nolonger be allowing Off Site Visitors on the property at any time (only registered Guests will have access to our property). We understand you may want to meet up with persons staying at other establishments, Campgrounds or living on PEI but we ask that you make arrangements to meet them at a another location for your visit as non paying persons (Off Site Visitors) will not be permitted on the property with this new policy effective 2020 and onward.
- Pets are only allowed in designated Pet Friendly cottages ($500 penalty fee will be charged if you bring a pet into a NON Pet Friendly Cottage)
- ONLY Small Breeds Dogs considered NON-SHEDDING Breeds permitted (no other animals)
- Dogs must be at least 1 year not more than 30lbs
- Dogs must have flea treatment and nails clipped prior to staying in the cottage
- When you are out of the cottage, the Pet cannot be left to roam free in the cottage and must be placed in a crate or carrier during your absence
- Pets are NOT permitted on the Beds or Fabric furniture
- Pets must be on a leash when outside on the grounds and is not permitted in the pool area or playground area.
SEARCH fOR VACANCIES